Epoxy Wall & Floor Coatings
Many industrial, commercial and institutional settings require heavy duty epoxy wall systems that can withstand chemical exposure, abrasion and impact. Other facilities need integral seamless finishes and easy-to-clean concrete walls and floors for better germ and pathogen control.
What are the benefits of using such coatings?
- Resistance to harsh cleaners, solvents, disinfectants, acids and alkalis
- Highly abrasion and scratch resistant
- Waterproof systems available
- UV resistant and colour stable
- EPA-registered antimicrobial protection optional
- Integral floor and wall surface for easy hose down
- Ability to embed fibreglass for extra strength
- Decorative chip blends to match any decor
- Standard solid and custom colours available
For seamlessly integrated, easy-to-clean concrete walls, we have the blends and systems you need.
Why Use High Performance Epoxy Wall Systems?
From institutoional facility kitchens and commercial bakeries to hospital wards and high tech clean rooms,these epoxy coatings & paints perform. Retail and commercial environments can benefit from sturdier wall finishes that resist marring with every little bump or bruise, and continue to look great. Wherever typical wall finishes come up short, our line of heavy duty epoxy wall systems comes through.
Latex paint just can’t keep up with these highly cross-linked, chemical and abrasion-resistant polymers. They’re specifically formulated for vertical surface applications, providing the tile-like glaze coating specified by a variety of industries, including local and federal government agencies.
Superior Strength and Hygiene
In healthcare, pharmaceutical and other controlled environments, hygiene is high priority. The ability to create seamless, easy-to-clean concrete walls and floors is ideal, and with our fully approved antimicrobial additive, following your facility’s sanitation protocols is easier than ever.
No matter your industry or your facility, we have the polymers and the topcoats perfect for you.